Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LOA!!!







Monday Yu Ping from our adoption agency called to tell me that our LOA (Letter of Approval, or Letter of Seeking Confirmation) came in from China! I was told not to even expect it until we hit at least 2 months of waiting after receiving our referral. We haven't even waited a whole month! Wow! She told us that we should be traveling to bring Allegra home in 3 months! Oh my goodness! 3 months! Did I say "Oh my goodness!!!"





And today I went to Babies r Us and registered for my baby shower. Not sure when that will be yet...but it was so much fun!



In other news...my Mom and Dad's trailer and truck caught on fire today. :-(. Thank goodness that no one was hurt! Sad though, so many wonederful memories!



I also included some of the Santa Train pics that we took when we went last Saturday together! We had a wonderful time! It's too bad that Sean fell while holding Gavin as we were leaving and now Gavin says that he never wants to go there again. But I'm sure by next year he'll be over it. I dunno that kid doesn't seem to ever forget anything! :-)



Until next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment