Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 2011







Our adoption is moving along very quickly and smoothly...I probably just jinxed us. ;-)

We received 2 new pictures of Allegra yesterday taken last week! (I can't post them due to privacy issues, as she is not in our arms yet). She has lots more hair! She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to go and bring her home!!!



I took some great pictures of Gavin making "spaghetti" with his play doh! He said that the black things on it are olives :-) Such a cutie-pie! :-)

And I had to post the pics of our "restaurant party". Gavin set up his animals at his table and then he is "Chef Gavin" and he makes food for all of them. I love it! I remember doing the same thing when I was little! (The tower is supposed to be a bday cake)
Until next time!! (Maybe I'll have travel news next time)






1 comment: