Sunday, July 11, 2010

Passports arrived!!
















Woohoo!! We got our passports in the mail yesterday! Still waiting on Gavin's passports! I'm so glad they came before our homestudy this Wednesday!


So, after I dropped off the mound of paperwork at our adoption agency last week as I was walking out to the car a ladybug landed on my Mom's arm. (Those of you in the adoption community know the ladybug signifigance). So, I'll count that as good luck!


Sean, Gavin and I (and of course our Lucy) went on a beach hike today. We had so much fun! We found this great beach fort that someone had built. Someone sure put a lot of effort into it.


3 days until our homestudy!!!


Until next time! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I need to get on the passport thing. And since I'm new, I don't know about the ladybug significance...do tell!

    ReplyDelete