Friday, August 20, 2010

Our 10th Anniversary!














































Sean and I went to Seattle for our 10th Anniversary! Our dear friends Mia and Joel gave us a free night to stay at the Hilton. We told the staff that it was our anniversary and they brought us some sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries. That was so nice! It was such a nice room! We went to this great pizza place across the street called "Mod". We also had a great dinner and we even tried sushi. Not impressed! And I'll never try it again. We walked all over Seattle. I actually got a blister on my foot from all of the walking! We had a great time! Gavin stayed with my Mom and Dad. It was nice to have sometime without the kiddo....but I did miss him, and I was very happy to see him today!!

I also threw in some of the pictures from the WACAP (our adoption agency) picnic. Gavin and Owen had a great time! We got to catch up with some of our fellow adoptive parent friends! Gavin had his face painted (he wanted a butterfly) and he wanted me to have mine painted too. :-)

The beautiful sunset picture is from our church picnic out at Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom. It was a gorgeous evening!

New on the adoption front!
We have officially been accepted into the China Waiting Child Program! We paid our first fee to WACAP, and our case manager thinks that we may even have our referral in November! WOOHOO!!

Until next time :-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! And a referral in November...WOW! What a great (early) Christmas present that would be. :o)

    ReplyDelete